BREA (Feb 22, 2019) — Trigon has developed a custom common mode choke that is reliable and can work even in the harshest environments of -40 to 150°. Our ETCMP series common mode choke is AEC-Q200 compliant and can handle electric currents upward of 10A.
The AEC-Q200 certification is used for passive components and is issued by the Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) who sets the qualification standards for the supply of components in the automotive electronics industry.
Our ETCMP common mode filter has a hard top rather than the current film tape on top, which can handle the electric current in a surface mount package and efficiently suppress noise emission even in a high heat environment.
Features of TRIGON ETCMP Common Mode Choke:
- Small size, surface mount
- Good signal quality in high frequency band
- High common mode impedance at signal band
- Low differential mode impedance with high coupling factor
- Wide range of filters for USB, LVDS, HDMI, and DVI
- RoHS and AEC- Q200 compliant
Trigon Components offers a wide range of common-mode chokes that efficiently reduce high frequency noise emissions.